Pages

Sunday, August 27, 2017

The Latest Tattoo Testing

During the last few months I have tested three more tattoo patterns for Happy Sew Lucky. The patterns are all foundation paper piecing, and I have improved my skills enormously since I started working with them.


The first one is GRACE. I wanted to have a white swan, so I chose a light green background. I altered the pattern a little bit by letting the swan swim in a pond.


TRUTH is strong and make you stop and follow your heart.


MOXIE shows force of character, determination or nerve.

I am looking forward to the next pattern from Berene of Happy Sew Lucky!

Keep on quilting!

3 comments:

  1. As always you made wonderful blocks Anita.They look lovely. I hope you are going to treat us to a group shot of all your tattoo together some time soon. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good blocks FPPing is something I cannot seem to get my head around

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so lucky to have such an amazing tattoo testing team! Thanks for testing again, Anita. You girls are the best! PEACE will be heading your way soon.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!