Pages

Tuesday, July 4, 2017

2017 Finish-A-Long :: Q3 List


Last quarter I only managed to finish one of the projects on my list. Let's see whether I can increase that number this time from my Q3 Finish-A-Long list.


My first goal is continued from the first quarter, and is to assemble the 24 blocks of the Modern HST Sampler, add a border and quilt it.


 Goal number two is to make a quilt out of these Bee blocks from last year. I will need to make a few extra blocks to get a decent sized quilt.


The third and last goal is to finish the quilting of this table runner, and put the binding on it.
I was lucky to be one of the pattern testers for the Mod Citrus pattern by Sew Kind of Wonderful, and I chose to make a table runner of my test blocks.

Keep on quilting!

1 comment:

  1. HST blocks look good, I am a stage further on as have it in flimsy form now, wish I had not added sashing as it is making it that much bigger to quilt! Out of wadding though so not sandwiched up yet. Liking the blue blocks too, I find blue a cold colour usually but not these suppose as they are more of a turquoise shade which I really like

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!