Pages

Monday, November 16, 2015

What I am working on


This weekend I managed to piece my Scrappy Summer quilt and pin baste it. This week will be dedicated to machine quilting. The quilt is a really colorful one, but just wait until you see the back!


Another one I am working on is this English Paper Pieced project. It will become a small baby blanket when it is finished. This is my first real EPP project, and I just love working with it, it is so relaxing!

But, this is not enough, I also cut the pieces for a small, secret project I have not had a chance to make earlier, but now the opportunity emerged. More about this later!

Keep on quilting!

Linked up to Oh Scrap! .

Quilting is more fun than Housework

7 comments:

  1. Scrappy Summer is beautiful. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scrappy Summer is just beautiful Love the colors. And I agree with you EPP is very relaxingl Have a great quilting week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your scrappy Summer quilt is a great design for using scraps. Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap! And have fun quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your scrappy summer quilt! It's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous quilt, Anita! Love the colourful, scrappy goodness of that one and can't wait to see the back when you are finished quilting!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!