Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2015

ALYoF 2015 Goal for July

During May/June I have been working hard on the wedding gifts for my nephew and his bride to be. The pillow set is done, and the Optical Illusion quilt top is finished.


Yesterday I finished piecing the backing for this quilt, and late last night I embroidered the label to put on the back.

My goal for July is to baste, quilt and bind this quilt. The wedding is the first of August, so I am in a bit of a hurry!
Linked up to ALYoF July Goal Post over at Sew BitterSweet Designs and Needle and Thread Thursday

1 comment:

  1. The top turned out lovely. Sometimes it's good to have a deadline, or things never get done. I know it's the case for me when it comes to basting and quilting big quilt tops.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!