Pages

Friday, January 2, 2015

ALYoF 2015: January Goal

Another year of A Lovely Year of Finishes has started, and may 2015 be even better than 2014. I joined the ALYoF last year, and I managed to complete 5 of my goals. Now I am starting early in January, and for this year I hope to fulfill at least 6 of my monthly goals for 2015.


I am starting out with a set of 12 BOM blocks that I completed one of the last days in December. Since 2012 I have joined the Aurifil Designer of the Month BOM, and this will be my third quilt in this series.

There are 12 blocks I pieced during last year. Each block is 12" square when finished. I plan to use some extra blocks to make it into a 4 x 5 block setting. This will be a charity quilt for the children's ward at my local hospital. They are in great need for quilts for the older children in the ward, and this will be a good sized quilt.

I wish all my fellow bloggers a Happy New Year!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with this month's project. Sounds like it has a very nice home waiting for it when it's finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watch the aurifil BOM but never got round to joining in! Your blocks look lovely. Good luck on your goal 😀

    ReplyDelete
  3. good to have goals and the quilt you are working on now sounds a great way to start

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are cute blocks and a great gold to use them good luck on your goals.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!