Pages

Monday, January 12, 2015

2015 FAL - Q1 UFOs I want to complete

2015 FAL at On the Windy Side

I have joined the 2015 FAL over at Adrianne at On the Windy Side.  Here is the list of the UFOs I wish to complete during the first quarter:


The first project is a quilt that will consist of 12 BOM blocks from the 2014 Aurifil designer of the year, hosted by Pat Sloan. I am adding 8 extra blocks to make a 4 x 5 block setting; a good size for a charity quilt for the children's ward at my local hospital.


The second project is a free pattern/project called Hip-Hopscotch, that I found over at Quiltmaker's blog. The top is done, and it just needs to be quilted and finished.


The third project is a fabric kit I won in a giveaway at Forth Worth Fabric Studio last year. I just need to add some white fabric and make it into a nice lap size quilt.


3 comments:

  1. Her var det mye fint å se. Nydelige rosa stoffer, det kommer til å bli en frisk quilt. Lurt å gjøre ferdig noe, det har jeg også tenkt. Men jeg blir nok fristet til noe nytt også, akk ja.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lykke til med å få ferdig påbegynte prosjekter! Det er flere som burde vært med her...;))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing all these lovely projects finished ... :) Pat

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!