Pages

Saturday, April 5, 2014

2014 Aurifil April Block


  
This month's block is done, Bear Paw designed by Angela Yosten. Now I'm finished with a third of the blocks. The turorial for the block is here .


The block I have made so far are shown in the picture above. I didn't have a specific pallette this time around, I just chose the colors/fabrics that felt right for each block at the time. The April block feels more like fall than spring, but I think that it fits well with the design.


I also finished sewing the binding on my Spring Garden Table Runner this morning. I think it looks good, with the promise of spring! (Here we still have quite a lot of snow in the yard).

Happy quilting!

2 comments:

  1. Denne blokken likte jeg godt. Rask levert, du ligger godt an her. Tenker å sy min i påsken.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blocks and your Spring Garden table runner is very beautiful. Creative Bliss...

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!