Pages

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!

I don't have any new specific Valentine's quilt, but I have a finished quilt top with a heart block. This will have to do.


This is one of the blocks of the 2013 Aurifil BOM. I have assembled the blocks into a charity quilt that will go to my local hospital. I will show more pictures when it is quilted and I have put a binding on it.

This is one of several UFOs that I will complete before May 1st. I am definitely into my UFO busting mode! It really feels good to get the stack of quilt tops taken care of.

Today I also remembered that I did not take pictures of one of my finished projects this year, a set of scrappy potholders. I took care of that, too.


The potholders are made in crazy log cabin, and the fabrics are all leftovers from Celtic Solstice.


I found a cute fabric for backing, and the binding is white and green polka dots on red. This will lighten up my kitchen!

Have a quilty kind of day!

1 comment:

  1. Your charity quilt will be nice, I think. And ufo's, what a good feeling to get something finished...
    Wish you a happy Valentine.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!