Pages

Monday, September 30, 2013

Trees are taking shape

Yesterday's made fabric has been cut up in the proper shape, and has now started their lives as Modern Christmas trees! (Or maybe they are more like fall/autumn trees?)


I have joined Christa's Quilt Along for the first time, where we are going to make a wall hanging that will be ready before Christmas. I chose to make improvised trees, and here are a few of them. I am really pleased with the warm, earthy colors.

As I told you in yesterday's post this is leftover fabric from a previous project. Actually I have used the leftovers before, in a mini quilt made for a swap last year. And I still have some leftovers...

I will post more posts as the Quilt Along progresses.


3 comments:

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!