Pages

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Weekend class with Sue Daley

The last two days have been filled with busy work attending this class. In addition to class on Saturday and Sunday, Sue had a trunk show on Friday night. She showed us the most gorgeous quilts. Below are a few of them.



The real colors of the quilt are not showing off properly on the pictures; the quilts are really fantastic!

Another one:


Finally, the the two models we were starting on during the class, the table runner Remember When, and In My Garden:


It was a relly busy class with only hand sewing, but super fun! I have not done much appliqueing and English paper piecing before, but I will definitely work on it to improve my skills. I did not make a lot of progress on my two projects during the class, but I will try to work on them regularly. I have become a fan of hand sewing, and must say I had a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!