Pages

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Fashion trend spreading!

Some of you may recall my earlier post this year from  San Antonio, Texas. Now this fashion trend has spread with the Gulf Stream way up north to Trondheim, Norway! This is what I spotted yesterday downtown:


The trees in Trondheim definitely need the woolen clothes more than the trees in San Antonio, because the temperature yesterday was a freezing -18 degrees Centigrade, or zero degrees Fahrenheit, if you prefer that scale.


I really think these trees are very trendy, and the models are tall and skinny, just like in the fashion industry!


I hope this trend will spread even more, there must be more cold trees out there in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!