Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

One Christmas gift finished

In October I attended a class with Mrs Moen on the technique 'Layer upon layer', or 'Painting with fibre'. I am sorry to say that I have not completed any of the projects I started there. But, today I got the inspiration to try the technique on a design of my own. I needed to make a Christmas gift to a friend in Sweden, and it needs to be posted the coming weekend to reach her before Christmas Eve. Then I just had to sit down and get creative, and a mini quilt of approx. 6.5" x 8" is the result. It is a small wall hanging, and I am pretty pleased with the result.

No daylight available for picture taking, so my lamps would have to do. First the one without flash:

And the picture with flash:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!