Pages

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Aurifil BOM for September

Outside we have real fall weather, with lots of rain. What is better to do in these circumstances than being indoors creating? This month's block came out yesterday, and now it is finished. It is a sweet block that is really appropriate for the season. I made my own 'variegated' thread by using one strand of two different colors in the stitching. This gives more life to the leaves, in my opinion.
Here I have put together the 9 blocks that have been published so far in this BOM. I think they look great together with the different blue/green sashing. This will be a nice quilt to put up on my wall in a few months time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!