Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Progress on the charity quilt

After finishing the April showers block earlier today, I wanted to start on my charity quilt. I saw pinwheels hiding in-between when I chose the packaged fabrics. I made a couple of them today, and went outside to catch the last of the sunlight for the photo-shoot. It was amazing outside, with birds chirping, calm weather, sun soon setting, but only 3 degrees centigrade in the shade. Spring is coming, even though the winter is refusing to leave at night.
 I like the subtle colors of the fabrics, and I think this will be a suitable quilt for a boy. It was really fun to make these fast pinwheels, and I am eager to make good progress on the project tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!