Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

The monthly stitching project

This month the 'Aurifil designer of the month' is Gail Pan, who I got to know and appreciate while attending hers and Helen Stubbing's class in Trondheim the previous weekend. The April design is here. Isn't it cute?

I have joined this BOM, and I am very much looking forward to the end result when December comes.

I have traced the design and chosen the colors of thread for the stitching. I am not going to start right now, even if it tempts me. It will have to wait until later this week. I have other things to do the first few days. For now, the traced fabric and the chosen threads are occupying my new stitchery folder, ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!