Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2016

2016 Aurifil February Block


This is my version of the 2016 Aurifil February Block, designed by Kari Carr. All those tiny 1 1/2" HSTs, but I think I nailed all the points even though I didn't use the special ruler Clearly Perfect Angles that Kari recommended.

The whole block is 12 1/2" square, and it was a lot of work! I used three fabrics in blue tones from the line Birchtree Lane by Connecting Threads. Now I am glad I can "rest" another three weeks before March's block comes out. (Just kidding; I have lots of things to make...)

Keep on quilting!

2 comments:

  1. So many little pieces and so beautiful! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what patience you have to get those points so perfect on such teeny weeny squares a lovely block

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!