Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

My Last Finish for 2015


My last finish for this year is this set of potholders that I gifted to friends yesterday. I needed to bring a gift to them, and as quilter it just had to be a handmade one. I used leftover blocks from a previous project and made these disappearing nine patch blocks.


I used Insul-Bright for extra protection against the heat. As you can see from these pictures we don't really need protection against heat, we really needed some warmth! When these pictures were taken it was a freezing -10 degrees C, and three days before there was no snow at all and +9 deg C!


Keep on quilting in 2016 too!

2 comments:

  1. Brr.....they look so pretty in the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful potholders. I need to make a few new ones myself!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!