Pages

Sunday, June 7, 2015

One Swoon Block Done


The first Swoon block for the pillow set is done. It will be a matching set that will go together with the Blurred Vision quilt  as a wedding gift. It is the same colors, except that the pillows have some extra white in addition to a print in teal and white in the center star.

The pillow cover will fit a pillow form of 20" square. I think it will go well together with the quilt on the happy couple's dark grey sofa.

Now it is on to cutting the pieces of the next pillow, and then I will start quilting in a week or two.

Linked up to Blossom Heart Quilts.

3 comments:

  1. I just love swoon blocks. Yours is no exception. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am extremely impressed along with your writing abilities, Thanks for this great share.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!