Pages

Monday, August 18, 2014

Quilt Inventory Summer 2014


This is a nice stack of quilts made by me, staying at my vacation house. There are a few others hanging on the walls, but these are the bed/lap quilts that are portable.

The one covering the bed is Easy Street, and then at the bottom of the stack is Celtic Solstice, both mystery quilts designed by Bonnie Hunter.

Number two and three from the bottom of the stack are the twin quilts belonging to my sons.

The second from the top is the newest addition to the house: Summer Slice Scrap Buster Quilt.

At the very top is one of the first quilts I brought to the house, Summer Dream.

I hope to finish the binding of a table runner before I have to head for home, but that runner will travel home with me.


Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!