Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Friendship Embroidery Mini Quilt Swap

Today I finished my Mini Quilt for this swap. The swap is hosted by Quilting Gallery
I am really pleased with the result! This is my first time in a swap. The guidelines were to use the stitchery which is in the center here, and then create a quilt around it. The size of the mini quilt had to be between 12" and 24". Mine measures approx. 13" x 14". If you look at my banner on the blog, you may recognize the fabrics from the quilt in the middle, the mini is made completely of leftovers from my charity quilt 'Walk in the Woods'.

Today I also received my partner info, so now I know where to send my mini quilt. It will be shipped in September, sometime.

I would not mind doing a swap again, because this was a fun project!

1 comment:

  1. Hei!! Så fin den var!! Jeg er også med!! Det ser ut som det bare er oss to fra Norge. Jeg har vært med flere ganger og det er virkelig artig!! Jeg har bare såvidt begynt, men jeg vet hva jeg skal gjøre!! Disse swapene er en hyggelig måte å Muligens få noen kontakter rundt om i verden..... Jeg ber om å få en med blogg. Da kan jeg se hva personen driver med!! Hilsen AnneKari:-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!