Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2012

What it the next project going to be?

For the time being I have run out of projects to work on during my vacation. I only took a few hand-sewing projects with me, and I obviously worked faster than projected. Now I'll have to wait to do more sewing until I get home. This is then the perfect timing to make good plans. My list will (most likely) include these quilts to make:

1. July block of Aurifil BOM
2. July block of Blogger's BOM
3. Great Granny Quilt Along (link on my blog)
4. Charity Quilts (from Halloween fabric)
Here I have a sneak peek of a prospective pattern:

5. Scrap Jar Stars (by A Little Bit Biased)
Scrap Jar Stars

And probably several more...

I hope you also have made good plans for future sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!