Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

The latest tote

Yesterday, after I finished the binding on my 'Summer Dream', I started making a tote for a friend. The outer fabric is plastic coated, which is very appropriate for the climate where I live. I finished the tote late last night, and I handed over the gift this morning when I caught a ride with her to work. She was very happy for the gift, and started using it right away. This morning was sunny, but when we went home it had started raining a little bit. On the walk to the parking lot she was happy to have a waterproof tote! I forgot to take a picture of it before I handed it over, but she agreed to model with the bag this afternoon. It looks good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!